Catch2 is released!
What's the Catch?
Catch2 is a multi-paradigm test framework for C++. which also supports Objective-C (and maybe C). It is primarily distributed as a single header file, although certain extensions may require additional headers.
How to use it
This documentation comprises these three parts:
- Why do we need yet another C++ Test Framework?
- Tutorial - getting started
- Reference section - all the details
- Issues and bugs can be raised on the Issue tracker on GitHub
- For discussion or questions please use the dedicated Google Groups forum or our Discord
- See who else is using Catch2